Links I like

by - 10:55 AM

Book Review: Adorned
Tim Challies wrote a review about this wonderful book - Adorned. I just ordered it and can't wait to see how Nancy DeMoss Wolgemuth blesses us as readers. I can't wait to read it!

If You're Looking for Romance....
Another awesome post by Melissa about true romance in marriage.
"Someday when I’m sitting in a rocking chair looking back over our life together, it won’t be the big trips or the diamond rings that I remember most. It’ll be all the little things."

Hope For the Non-Morning Person
This SPOKE to me... The morning hours and I are not friends, but Jen's helpful tips are encouraging.

Do Children Destroy Romance?
"Ask any parent this question, and they’ll probably laugh out loud." 


Listening to lately:
Revive Our Hearts Podcast 
God Centered Mom Podcast
Flower Mound Women's Bible Study - I'm currently following along with Jen Wilkins study of Joshua - SO GOOD! I'm so thankful for current technology, that allows me to have free and easy access to such solid biblical teaching, in a season when I am unable to leave the house with my kids and attend a study.

Hope you enjoy!
Sharlet

You May Also Like

0 comments