Nursery Idea's

by - 12:45 PM

Now that I am halfway through my pregnancy, Andrew and I have been busy thinking about the Nursery. We took a trip to Ikea the other day and have our sights set on a few items that will really help us stay in budget :)

This rug matches our colour palette perfectly, will look great on the dark hard wood floor & was on sale at $99 (bonus). We also already own a beautiful white rocking chair, just like the one below, so we already have these two items out of the way! Now its just a matter of collecting the rest of the items before June arrives.




1. Hemnes Dresser - Ikea/ 2. Sundvik Crib - Ikea/ 3. Starfish Pillow - Etsy/ 4. Ekenas Footstool - Ikea/ 5. Baby Mobile - Sheep - Etsy/ 6. Alphabet Wooden Art - Etsy/ 7. Adum Rug - Ikea/ 8. Forest Nursery Art - Etsy/ 9. Giraffe Print - Etsy




You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh, you have such nice taste! I love the warmth of the room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! :) Should be fun to put together.

      Delete
  2. oh love all that you have picked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your taste Sharlet! Just got caught up on your blog. I may need to enlist you to decorate my house as well. You know, while you are waiting for June ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great taste! I adore the colour scheme. Congratulations on your pregnancy!You must be getting sooo excited. I gave birth to my baby girl 5 weeks ago and I have to say that motherhood is the best thing in the world!

    Between the lines

    ReplyDelete