Nursery Projects: Pin Board & Art

by - 5:22 PM

In our office (soon to be Nursery) we have a large bulletin board attached to the wall. Because it would be more work to move it, than to improve it, I've thought up a creative idea to snazz it up. Andrew and I purchased a staple gun yesterday and plan to cover it in a nice light beige fabric, with a mild pattern on it. Something that will pair really nicely with the truffle colour once its on the walls.

Stay tuned for an update post showing off the finished product & hopefully the painted walls!

After the fabric is on, I have a large area to fill with pieces of cute Nursery Art!!

I was planning on maybe designing these pieces myself (was thinking about 5-7 frames in a pretty collage with animal prints in them). But recently some beautiful watercolour artists have caught my eye on Etsy. I started getting so into watercolours when I discovered oana befort's blog - her work is so beautiful!!

Anyways, here is just a small sample of the wonderful watercolours I've been tempted to purchase lately.



1. The Joy of Colour/ 2. Lighthearted Dreamer/ 3. Oana Befort/ 4.Dimdi



You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love those watercolors - all of them - they are so cute

    ReplyDelete