Baby Book

by - 9:14 AM

Andrew and I both had baby books. Over the years I would go and look through my book and check out the time I was born, who brought me gifts, and how much I weighed. My mom even had a lock of hair from my first hair cut (a little creepy, but also cute). We never imagine how neat these books would be when we had Emma. It was so fun to compare and we could finally relate to what our parents had gone through when we were babes.

So it became an important project for me to make Emma a Baby book. I will admit, it can be tedious, with a needy infant in your living room while trying to cut and paste pictures. Also, I am still twisting Andrew's arm to write in his pieces. But its all worth it when I know how much it will mean to her, to look back on when she gets older.


You May Also Like

0 comments