My Etsy Shop - Lovely Ink Design

by - 9:00 AM

I've finally opened up a little Etsy shop to start selling digital copies of various designs that I have created in the present and over the years.


I was struggling with opening up a shop for quite some time because I work full time as a designer and couldn't see how I would be able to fit in the grunt work of orders into my current schedule. But then I realized that Etsy was offering a great new feature of letting artists or creators simply upload a digital file (usually pdf or jpeg) of their work to make it available for simple download. This way I could charge less for my designs and my customers could use the print however they wanted.. and on whatever card-stock or paper choice they preferred. It makes the process so simple - Buy - Download & Print.

In the future, if I ever have more time, I might start making physical prints and possibly venture into mug designs or textiles (and we all know I also enjoy embroidery). But for now, I am just happy and excited to be able to share my art with others :)

I've been working on some thanksgiving designs that I'm pretty excited about. Autumn is my favourite season. So stay tuned for those designs coming up in the shop, and I'll blog about them here.

Please go and check out my etsy shop at lovelyinkdesign.etsy.com or you can find links to my shop in the left sidebar right here on the blog. Hope you have a lovely weekend!!


You May Also Like

0 comments