Emma's room

by - 9:32 AM

Since we moved Emma into a new bigger room I've been trying to fill up the space and make it cozy.


Have you heard of creative market? It's an amazing market place of creative work by designers where you can buy their beautiful work (for great prices) for personal and non-profit use. 



I purchased a couple adorable pieces. One was a farm animal set that I have even more exciting plans for and a beautiful Floral Alphabet. You can see a little glimpse of both pieces in the collage.

Here is a (low quality) picture of the new collage right before I hung it up in Emma's room (I was waiting for her AH-mazingly long afternoon nap to end). She has just started associating the animal noises with their names so she loves these. 



Also... look at how adorable our little bean is sitting on our front steps, I just HAD to share. 


Outfit Deets: Sweater - joefresh / Mocs - mintypinky / Scarf - coralandpoppy


You May Also Like

0 comments