Autumn Wreath

by - 1:43 PM

This year I decided to create my autumn door wreath myself (mostly because there was a huge sale on at Michael's and I didn't want to pay 40+ for a door wreath). 

Here are the supplies I started with:






And here is the result:





I was quite happy with how it turned out.. but of course, being the silly women that I am, I decided to take a look at what I pinned as wreath inspiration last year. Right away felt like my wreath didn't measure up to some of the beautiful pinned examples. Either way, these wreaths give me a goal that I can aim for next year... but we shall see.








AND.. just for the LOVE OF FALL... here are some pretty pins that make me want to wrap myself in a warm scarf or blanket, with a candle lit, a great book and some hot coffee. Happy Fall Y'all.



You May Also Like

0 comments