Recent Pins: Autumn Hits

by - 8:00 AM

While I don't ever aspire to have a "pinterest home" or ever be able to make "bunny butt" cupcakes (yep, they're real). I'm thankful to find my value in the Lord rather then in my own "abilities" as a homemaker. 
(Read a great post by Laura Leonard, "Why Women Are Obsessed with Pinterest" here)

I do however like to keep pinterest on hand for easy no bake recipes, free prinatbles, great fonts, and a bit of inspiration for those winter days ahead. So here are some recent pins.

No Bake Oatmeal Bars (I'm going to make an attempt at these tomorrow)
Camel Apple Dip  (nom nom nom)
UGG, don't these look so cozy & dry (bring it snow)
Message Board (can't wait to make this)
Leaf Cable Sticker (brilliant and adorable)
Baking Printable's (love these for homemade christmas gifts)


Some food for thought.. (pinterest always makes me hungry!)
Do you think pinterest and other forms of media like it are causing us to become less creative in the organic sense of coming up with beautiful idea's on our own, or do you think they just continue to fuel ideas? If you have an opinion on the subject, comment below.

You May Also Like

0 comments