God's Promises in Scripture

by - 9:00 AM

My sister in law was creating a box of encouragements for a friend the other day and asked if I have ever designed "promise cards". I had never heard of such cards, so I quickly did some research and figured out what she was talking about.

A few posts ago I mentioned the memory verse cards that I was creating for myself, to help me memorize scripture, well these are a lot like that. They are cards of encouragement with verses specific to the promises of God, which he has given to his children in his Word.

I am going to challenge myself and try and memorize these 6 verses I've designed. I hope they can bring some encouragement to you as well. If you'd like to purchase them for yourself (to use as a bookmark in your bible, or maybe to encourage a friend) you can find them as an easy digital download in my etsy store. Just print them out yourself :)








You May Also Like

0 comments