Baby Apps

by - 2:58 PM

Before Emma was born I got an iPhone 5 for Christmas. I previously had a 3, but wanted the 5 so that I would be able to capture pictures and videos all day of my little bean. Well - I've successfully filled up my entire phone with Emma Lynn photos - O dear.

So now I have all of these photos on my phone.... what do I do with them? I found a great app by Social Print Studio, called Print Studio. They print your digital photos right from your phone onto beautiful thick matte cardstock and ship it straight to your door with record speed! Now I can take all of my iPhone pictures and put them into albums for safe keeping, to look back on down the road! I LOVE this app.



Another app that I have become very familiar with is Sprout Baby. This app helps me track all of Emma's major milestones, including her Dr. appointments, weight gain, diaper changes, feeding times etc. Its been my go-to app ever since Emma was born and it really helped me adjust to life with baby. Its surprising how hard it is to remember when you fed your baby last - maybe it has something to do with so little sleep ;)


You May Also Like

0 comments