My Husband Cooks

by - 5:05 PM

In our house, Andrew is the king of the kitchen. I really lucked out. Not only does Andrew cook 90% of all our meals (usually from scratch - we are talking homemade bread, veggies straight from our garden), he does it extremely well. I have been eating like a Queen ever since we got married.

I've been meaning to blog more about the beautiful meals Andrew cooks our family, so I've decided to do a little blog series called "My Husband Cooks" where I'll display the scrumptious meals & treats Andrew dishes out week after week.

For dinner tonight we are starting with a Spaghetti Bolognese. This dish had a homemade sauce (which was absolutely delicious), caesar salad and garlic bread on the side. We finished the meal off with little personal sized chocolate cakes & ice cream - yum!

You May Also Like

0 comments