Pinning Children's Style

by - 2:28 PM

Emma has been growing like a weed. I guess its true when everyone warns you to cherish every moment in the first year, as it flies right on by.

Em is now out of her NB clothes and into 0-3 month sizes. Its a bit of a toss up as she is swimming in some of the 0-3 sizes but the NB are way too tight, can't get them over her wiggling arms anymore.

I find that the brand Carter has always fit our little girl best size wise (although I prefer Baby Gap style wise). Today I went out to one of my favourite places - Once Upon a Child, and bought a few 3 month sized carter onesie's. Once Upon a Child is great for having expensive name brands like Baby Gap, Mexx and Carter's for cheap prices (because its all second hand :). This past trip reminded me of my pinterest board that I started while pregnant with Emma, called "I'd like my children to wear". Its a bit "dreamy" but here are some of my favourite shots from it... so adorable.





You May Also Like

1 comments